Jiuyangs 35L oven is used as a trial product. It uses brown sugar and ice sugar to make roasted pears. The oven is big and spacious. Haha~two couple pears are put in and steaming out. It can be said that “if you have a cold and cough, you dont need to take medicine, you can eat roasted pears.”
Food Material List
- 1 Pear 2
- 2 Plain boiled water Appropriate amount
- 1 I use a 35L oven in Jiuyang.
- 2 Wash the pear and cut it flat from 1/5 of the pear.
- 3 Use a spoon to dig out the pear nuclei, then slowly scrape the flesh of the inner wall of the pear and leave it in the pear.
- 4 In one of the pears, add 4 small pieces of ice sugar, add white boiling water until 80% is full.
- 5 Put half a spoon of brown sugar in the other pear and add boiled water until 80% is full.
- 6 Put the cut head on the pear according to its shape and fix it with toothpick.
- 7 Pack the pear with tin paper, spread a tin paper on the baking tray and put it in the Jiuyang oven.
- 8 Fire up and down 180 degrees in Jiuyang oven for 40 minutes
- 9 Its done. Open the lid. This is the effect of brown sugar.
- 10 This is the effect of ice sugar.
- 11 Lung-moistening and cough-relieving delicacy ah ~brown sugar and sugar roasted pear