Pleurotus eryngii is delicious and tastes very good. This oyster oil Pleurotus eryngii is one of my favorite practices, and its very simple and easy to learn.~
Food Material List
- 1 Pleurotus eryngii 1
- 1 All the ingredients, abalone mushrooms and carrots are cut into hobs, green peppers into small pieces, and onions into slices.
- 2 Boil the cut carrots in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes and remove them.
- 3 Add some oil to the frying pan and add scallions to simmer the fragrance.
- 4 Stir-fry apricot mushroom and carrot pieces together.
- 5 When stir-frying, Pleurotus eryngii will come out of water. When the water is slightly reduced, add 2 spoons oyster oil and stir-fry evenly.
- 6 Stir-fry the green pepper and season with a little chicken powder and salt. Oyster oil is salty, so it can be left alone or put less.
Oyster oil is salty, so you can end up with no extra salt, if you put a little.