If Flammulina velutipes is acceptable to many babies, green pepper is a nail house. At least when I was a kid, and now the babies of friends around me dont really like green peppers very much. I conclude that green pepper is a special food, the inherent taste is heavy, and the thickness of meat is difficult to taste. So conventional practice, many babies are not easy to accept.
Food Material List
- 1 green pepper 1
- 2 Sausage 5 tablets
- 3 Sweet Pea Kernel + Carrot Ding + Corn Kernel 50g
- 4 White sesame Appropriate amount
- 5 Scallion 5 tablets
- 1 Sweet pea seeds + carrot dices + corn kernels, ice, green pepper, sausage diced.
- 2 Pour the fried vegetable oil into the pan and place the scallions and sausages in the bottom of the pan.
- 3 Stir in the cut green pepper and stir well.
- 4 Stir-fry the sweet pea, carrot and corn.
- 5 Season with salt and stir-fry oyster sauce with 1 tbsp.
- 6 Add some black pepper to add flavor according to your preferences.
1. Oyster oil is recommended to go into the pot when it comes out of the pot. Oyster oil will lose its flavor if it is boiled in the pot for a long time.