Food Material List
- 1 Carrot 50g
- 2 Ham sausage Half
- 3 Green garlic One piece
- 4 Corn grain 50g
- 5 Ketchup Appropriate amount
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 corn starch Appropriate amount
- 8 Egg 2
- 1 Corn, carrot, ham, garlic diced
- 2 Prepare a bowl of cold rice. Break the eggs and put in some cornstarch. Stir well and set aside.
- 3 Put a little oil in the pan, add corn, carrot, ham and stir-fry evenly, then add white rice! Stir-fry for a moment, add tomato sauce, stir-fry until cooked, and set aside!
- 4 Spread a layer of oil on the pan. Pour the prepared egg liquid into the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides. Then add the fried rice and quickly wrap it up. Cover the pan! Tidy up the shape and enjoy it! Those who like tomato sauce or chili sauce can be smeared on it! PS: I packed half of it, and the rest of it was loaded directly.