Food Material List
- 1 Dried beef cubes 300g
- 2 Potato Two, big
- 3 Carrot 1 roots
- 4 onion Half
- 5 Dreamful curry cubes Half box
- 6 Steamed Rice Appropriate amount
- 1 First, boil the beef to 6 ripeness.
- 2 Cut potatoes and carrots into hobs and onions into strips.
- 3 Put oil in a thick pan, stir-fry onions first, stir-fry beef until the onions are soft, and finally put potatoes and carrots.
- 4 Stir-fry the ingredients in 850 ml water and boil for 15 minutes.
- 5 Turn off the heat and put in the curry. After melting, cook for 10 minutes until sticky.
- 6 Make panda rice balls and put cooked curry and broccoli around them.