Papaya is rich in papain, vitamin C, b, calcium, phosphorus and minerals. It is nutritious. The fruit contains a lot of carotene, protein, calcium salt, protease, lemonase, etc. It can prevent and cure hypertension, nephritis, constipation, digestive and stomach diseases. It can also promote metabolism of new ganglia and anti-aging. The efficacy of beauty, skin care and facial care.
Food Material List
- 1 Papaya 1
- 2 milk 1 boxes
- 3 Sago 30g
- 4 Crystal sugar 5g
- 1 Prepare raw papaya, fresh milk, sago and sugar for reserve
- 2 Cut a third of the papaya
- 3 Remove most of the seeds from papaya
- 4 Use fruit knife to cut out lace on the outside of papaya
- 5 Dig out the ball of papaya with a scoop and set aside the small part of papaya.
- 6 Digged papaya ball now wants to eat it
- 7 Add some water to the pot and boil the sago.
- 8 Keep stirring to prevent pasting when boiling sago again
- 9 When sago is boiled with white snacks in the middle, turn off the heat and cover the pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 10 Sammy is a little brighter after stewing than before.
- 11 Supercooling with cold water to control dry water reserve
- 12 Add fresh water to the pot and boil the sago.
- 13 Cook until almost no white snacks are served and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 14 Rinse it several times with clear water and its crystal Simmy.
- 15 Heat milk with ice sugar
- 16 Put milk, sago and papaya in the container of papaya
- 17 With a small umbrella, it tastes different.
- 18 Papaya milk Similu is refrigerated in the refrigerator for a while and tastes more delicious.
- 19 Match chestnuts and fruit
- 20 Egg crispy roll with toe yak lollipop
- 21 Such afternoon tea relatives have an appointment.
- 22 I like the feeling so much.