Simple to no, five minutes a dish, busy day you can try.
Food Material List
- 1 Dried egg 2 packs
- 2 Coriander A handful
- 3 Sesame oil Half spoon
- 4 salt tsp
- 5 Soy sauce One scoop
- 6 Red pepper One
- 7 Sichuan Pepper One scoop
- 8 Peanut meat A handful
- 9 sugar Few
- 10 Chicken essence A little (or no)
- 1 Dried eggs are cut into thin strips and served on a plate.
- 2 In a small bowl, add salt, soy sauce and sesame oil chicken essence. Mix well and sprinkle on dried eggs.
- 3 Stir-fry pepper with hot oil in a frying pan. After frying the fragrance, remove pepper with a leaky spoon.
- 4 Then pour the peanuts into the deep-fried, need to constantly turn, fried fragrance can be. If you have ready-made peanuts, you can skip this step. If you like hot food, you can pour a little hot oil into it.
- 5 Pour hot oil and peanuts on the dried eggs. Mix it again before eating.~