(Celery fried chicken): When I think of Grandma, I often eat this dish made by Grandma when I was a child. Chicken is a little chicken raised in Grandmas yard. Celery is also grown in my own vegetable field. Its pure green. Its made in a big pot cooker in the countryside by Grandmas hand. It smells delicious and smells delicious all the time. When I eat, I can always eat two big bowls. Taste, Grandmas taste, I miss you so much…
Food Material List
- 1 spotted chicken Half (400g)
- 2 Parsley A handful of
- 3 Red pepper One
- 4 shredded ginger Two tablets
- 5 Soy sauce Six spoons
- 6 Cooking wine Three spoons
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 warm water Appropriate amount
- 9 A bowl of ice water
- 10 Rapeseed oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Half a chicken is washed and placed in a pot, boiled for two minutes, then immediately removed, put in ice water and soak for five minutes to control the water.
- 2 Remove the roots, remove the old leaves, wash and control the water, then cut into sections for use.
- 3 Rinse red pepper, remove stalk, cut ginger slices and put them on the cut parsley.
- 4 Chicken chopping after water control
- 5 Stir-fry the celery quickly until the water comes out.
- 6 Then pour in the chopped chicken nuggets.
- 7 Stir-fry, heat evenly and pour in 3 spoons of cooking wine.
- 8 Pour in 6 tablespoons of raw sauce and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 9 Pour in some warm water and boil again.
- 10 Stir-fry in salt for a minute, depending on the saltiness of the individual.
- 11 Okay, the finished bowl drawings…