Food Material List
- 1 tomato
- 2 Masuriras cheese (or plain cheese)
- 3 Scallion
- 4 garlic
- 5 onion
- 1 First deal with the material, cut the tomatoes into dices, cut the onions into shreds, and cut the garlic into garlic with a knife back pressure.
- 2 Hot the pan first. Pour in olive oil. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 3 Add the diced tomatoes and stir-fry.
- 4 Add broth. I use bone soup or water.
- 5 Add the chopped onions (in fact, the onions can also be stir-fried with tomatoes and then put in water), and boil over high heat for 20 minutes.
- 6 Prepare mozzarella cheese. You can pour the cheese in when you see the tomatoes have been cooked to the point where they have been fully incorporated into the soup.
- 7 Add salt. Add chicken essence. Finally, pour in tomato juice to make the soup slightly thicker but not dry, so that the sauce is ready.
- 8 First boil the water in the soup pot, then put in the spaghetti, then put some salt, according to the preference of the soft and hard noodles to control their own time, but spaghetti is not very easy to boil, the authentic spaghetti are eaten a little raw inside, most of us Chinese people are not used to eating, so we add some salt? It can be cooked a little longer or tastes good. After boiling, drain the water and put it on a plate.