Stir-fried pancakes are a special staple food in my hometown and a must-eat item for me every time I go home. The fried pancakes made with cabbage are not only crisp and lovely in appearance, but also fresh and refreshing in taste with pastoral flavor.
Food Material List
- 1 Flapjack 500g
- 2 Brassica oleracea Half a piece
- 3 Streaky pork 100g
- 1 Wash and cut cabbage, soak it in cold water for half an hour, then wash it twice to make the pesticides soak out.
- 2 Cut off the fat with skin and slice the rest. Add starch and half a teaspoon of sauce.
- 3 Grab meat and other seasonings evenly.
- 4 Cut the fat part of the pork into small pieces and wait for the oil to be squeezed.
- 5 Put fat in a clean pan
- 6 Open a small fire and add half a bowl of water after overheating.
- 7 Cover the pan and fry until the meat is dry and oily.
- 8 In the process of frying, slice onion, ginger and garlic.
- 9 Add onion, ginger and garlic into the fried oil, simmer and stir-fry the meat slices.
- 10 Add cabbage and stir well.
- 11 Spread the shredded bread evenly on the top of the dish.
- 12 When the fire is simmered for 10 minutes, the water is almost ready.