A biscuit crispy to the bone, if you are not afraid of fat, do it!
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 Egg 10g
- 3 butter 65g
- 4 Peanut butter 35g
- 5 Powdered sugar 45g
- 1 Big collection of food materials
- 2 After softening butter, whisk with sugar powder in an egg beater
- 3 Pour the egg juice into the beaten butter.
- 4 Pour peanut butter in
- 5 Pour the flour into the mixed peanut butter.
- 6 Pour the batter on the board, twist it into a strip, and freeze it in the refrigerator for one and a half hours.
- 7 Cut the frozen strips into small rounds and place them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.