Food Material List
- 1 peanut 500g
- 2 Sugar 500g
- 1 Raw peanuts, put in the oven, 180 degrees 20 minutes, roast to a pinch of peanut skin can easily detach, roast, can be turned several times, so as to avoid burning, because each oven temper is different, the specific temperature and time need to be controlled by themselves, no oven can also be fried with a frying pan, if using cooked peanuts, this step is skipped.
- 2 Roast well, roll with a rolling pin
- 3 Boil sugar, turn off the fire when it melts, or it will burn. You can also add a little water to boil, just a little water, with medium fire.
- 4 Pour the peanuts in, stir them quickly, or the sugar will solidify.
- 5 Press it into a cake with a rolling pin
- 6 Cut it into small cubes while its hot. Its hard to cut when its cold.