There are few bean dregs in my family. Usually the soybean milk is only filtered out. Today, when we make tofu brains, we have left such a pile of bean dregs. Its a pity to lose them. Simple fried, Mengmeng actually liked it. When the snack is eaten with a spoon.
Food Material List
- 1 Bean dregs 150g
- 2 five-spice powder A small spoon
- 3 salt A small spoon
- 4 sugar Half a spoon
- 5 Soy sauce A tablespoon
- 6 Old soy sauce A small spoon
- 7 sesame 20g
- 1 Soybean dregs, as far as possible to grab dry water.
- 2 Flat-bottomed non-stick pan, medium and small fires, stir-fry until loose.
- 3 When there are no large pieces, add all the seasonings, spices, raw and old sauces, sugar and salt.
- 4 Stir-fry until the water is dry, and sprinkle sesame seeds into the pot.