Seafood and beer go well together.
Food Material List
- 1 Mantis Shrimp 800g
- 2 green pepper 2
- 3 Red pepper 2
- 4 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 5 Green onion A handful of
- 6 Garlic powder Appropriate amount
- 1 The tips of the wrasse-picking shrimp are < br /> 1. The best living < br /> 2. Red or yellow tail < br /> 3. Big, thick taste better.
- 2 Second example
- 3 After purchase, put clean water in place for 15 minutes to replace water, recycle three times, then wash clean, and drain water for reserve.
- 4 Pour as much oil as possible. I dont put enough. Pour shrimp when the heat is close to boiling. Deep-fry in high heat for 2 minutes. Turn to medium-heat for 3 minutes. Remove and release for 2 minutes. Re-fry in medium-heat for 2 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- 5 Heat up the pan with proper amount of oil, add ginger, garlic, green pepper and red pepper (all minced) and stir-fry until fragrant. Stir-fry shrimp over high heat for 1 minute, add white wine and salt, stir-fry for 1 minute, add soy sauce, add shallot, stir-fry for 20 seconds.
- 6 Its really beautiful without serious swing. Remember not to put too much salt and pepper, you can salt a little. It tastes good!