Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 90g
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Sugar 70g
- 4 milk 65ml
- 5 Salad oil 65ml
- 6 Fresh lemon juice 10 drops
- 7 corn starch 10g
- 1 Prepare materials. Flour and corn starch need sieving, protein yolk separation, protein pot to ensure no oil and water, the best use of stainless steel pot
- 2 With egg whisk, beat the protein to the eye of the fish. Add the 1/3 granulated sugar and continue beating until the protein starts thickening. When it is thicker, add the 1/3 sugar
and then continue stirring. When the protein is thicker, add the remaining 1/3 sugar to the surface, and then continue beating for a while. When the egg whisk is raised, the egg will be raised. When white energy pulls out the curved sharp corners, it indicates that it has reached the degree of wet foaming. < br /> When the egg beater is lifted, the protein can pull out a short, erect pointed horn, which indicates that it has reached the state of dry foaming and can stop beating.
- 3 Egg yolk is lightly beaten with an egg beater. Add salad oil, milk and lemon juice in turn and stir well. Add the sifted flour and corn starch, gently mix with a rubber scraper. Dont mix too much to avoid gluten.
- 4 Place 1/3 of the protein in the yolk paste and gently mix with a rubber scraper (from the bottom to the top, do not stir in circles, so as not to defoam the protein). After mixing evenly, pour the yolk paste into the bowl containing the protein. This is the mixed cake paste.
- 5 In the oven, 150 degrees, about an hour and 10 minutes. Remove the baked cake from the oven and immediately pour it upside down on the cooling rack until it cools.
- 6 Then, demoulding, slicing can be eaten, can also be used to make mounted cake.
- 7 finished product