Because I feel a little depressed these days, I always lose everything and even take the car in the wrong direction. The thing is, my son called back and said that his watch broke again. Alas, this kid always likes to mess up when his mother is in a low mood. After criticizing him severely, he decided to help him buy another one. However, this had to be withheld from his pocket money, because he had broken several watches this semester, so he went out and sat down. When I got to the subway station, there happened to be a subway train arriving at the station. I rushed in without hesitation. Look, wow, there were many seats. This is a rare thing. I picked up a good seat excitedly, took out a book, and looked at it leisurely, because my brother said that reading in the subway is very easy to pass the time. I was glad to hear my brothers words. When I was reading in the subway to pass the time, I looked up and saw that, ah, Gong died, I was sitting in the opposite direction. I quickly looked around to see if there were any people I knew. Fortunately, no, I pretended nothing had happened, so I did it. Calmly walk across the street and continue to take the subway.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 500g
- 2 Perilla frutescens crispa 30g
- 3 garlic 4 pellets
- 4 ginger 1 Xiaoxu
- 1 Get all the materials ready.
- 2 Rinse spareribs and drain water. Add all seasonings except oyster oil.
- 3 Stir well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 4 Remove old leaves and stalks from perilla and wash them.
- 5 Cut it into pieces and set aside.
- 6 Garlic peeled and smashed.
- 7 7. Peel and slice ginger.
- 8 8. Heat the oil in a hot pot, then add ginger slices and stir-fry.
- 9 9. Place spareribs.
- 10 10. Pan-fry until 6% mature. Scrape and set aside.
- 11 11. Wash the pan, add oil, add crushed garlic and remaining ginger slices, stir-fry.
- 12 12. Stir-fry until fragrance overflows. Pour in perilla and stir-fry for a few times.
- 13 13. Return the spade ribs to the pot.
- 14 14. Stir-fry a few times, add oyster oil, cover the pan for 3 minutes, and serve.