Food Material List
- 1 Cucumber 2 article
- 2 garlic 1
- 3 Dry pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 fired peanut Appropriate amount
- 6 Sesame Appropriate amount
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 Vinegar Half bowl
- 9 soy sauce 2 scoops
- 10 sugar Half spoon
- 11 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare ingredients
- 2 Cut the chili peppers, simmer the garlic and cut it into knives.
- 3 Place vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and 1/2 garlic in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- 4 Cucumber go head and tail, grind, go astringent taste
- 5 Cutting (or not)
- 6 Cover the cucumber with a fresh-keeping bag, pat it flat, break it with the back of the knife, and pour it into a big bowl. Open it with your hands without breaking.
- 7 Pour in the sauce and dried pepper.
- 8 Add a little salt to the frying pan and fry the pepper until fragrant. Remove the pepper.
- 9 Add the remaining garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- 10 Pour in cooked sesame and fried peanuts and fry for a while.
- 11 Use the time of fried peanuts and sesame to crush fried pepper with a knife
- 12 Put it in a bowl of Cucumber
- 13 Pour in peanuts and sesame (oil, too) and mix well.
- 14 It can be salted for ten minutes or refrigerated for half an hour to one hour before eating.