Food Material List
- 1 Cabbage Half a piece
- 2 Tomatoes One
- 3 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 4 Garlic Two valves
- 1 Cut the tomatoes into pieces, stir-fry them with a little oil and put them in a bowl.
- 2 Tear the cabbage into pieces and take care to pick out the roots.
- 3 Pour in oil, put pepper, until pepper turns black, fishing out, small fire.
- 4 Stir-fry the scallions and garlic slices. Stir-fry the cabbage root for about 30 seconds.
- 5 Add all the cabbages and stir-fry for about a minute.
- 6 Finally, pour in the fried tomatoes and eggs, stir for 45 seconds or so, add a little salt, and you can get out of the pot.