Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork
- 2 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut
- 1 Add pork, scallion, ginger, pepper, big ingredients and plenty of water to the pot, and boil for about half an hour after skimming the foam.
- 2 Cool the cooked pork and slice it for later use.
- 3 Cut pickles into thin slices, put in pork slices, pour into broth, cook for 15 minutes to half an hour, season with salt.
1. Cut the pork into thin slices as far as possible, so that the cooked pork is more smooth and tender, fat and not greasy; < br > 2. If you want to cut the pork thinner, you can put the cooked pork into the refrigerator to freeze, and then cut it. So its better to cook the pork well in advance and cool it down, but it cant be cut well if its hot. I didnt have time to cool down because I had to take pictures, so I didnt cut it thin enough. Individual fault-finders should not discuss knife-cutters with me, if you are not convinced, you can compare with me, I am sure better than you cut; < br > 3. Cutting pickles can be washed twice or three times with clean water, and do not flush too many times, the taste of pickles is not good to eat; < br > 4. Cutting pickles with a knife, then use the hand. Tear it apart. Step Touri took this step specially. Keep in mind that pickles must be cut like this and dripped; < br > 5. Put pieces of good pickles together and then cut into fine threads; < br > 6. When making this dish, you can add sticks and bones to the broth to cook together, pickles can be stir-fried first, you can make them at home at will, not so much attention; < br > 7. When eating pickles and white meat, you must dip them in. Eat with garlic juice. Garlic juice is very simple, that is, pour garlic into soy sauce, white meat and pickles can be dipped in garlic juice to eat, both fragrant and greasy! Absolutely authentic Northeast flavor!