For pickled pepper, I have an inexplicable preference. Probably because it is tender and crisp, can increase appetite, help digestion and absorption. Pickled pepper is a special scene on the dining table. To be honest, I dont like to eat kidney beans very much. Except for “Dry Chilled Four Beans”, O () O () O () O) O) O O Oha ~ But someone in the family likes it, so buy some and come back to relieve it. Then, then, it shocked me. Im not going to tell you that when I finished taking pictures of the dish, I solved all the dishes. O () O () O () O ()~
Food Material List
- 1 Sauteed Green Beans 500g
- 2 Bacon 180g
- 3 Er Jing 40g
- 1 Bacon is washed with rice washing water for the first time, then washed with water and diced.
- 2 Pickled pepper series, I used pickled pepper, wild pepper, pickled ginger;
- 3 Bean gluten was picked from kidney beans, soaked in salt water and washed, then diced.
- 4 Remove the pedicels of the two thorns, wash them and cut them into dices.
- 5 After the frying pan is heated, pour some oil into the frying pan and heat it (less oil, bacon will come out of the oil). Stir-fry the bacon until the white part of the bacon becomes transparent.
- 6 Roll bacon aside and fry the pickled pepper in the pot; stir-fry the pickled pepper, then mix with the bacon and stir-fry.
- 7 Stir-fry the kidney beans.
- 8 Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add proper salt.
- 9 Stir-fry the twins.
- 10 After all the ingredients are fried, add proper amount of chicken essence and stir well.
- 11 Turn off the fire and start the pan.