Food Material List
- 1 Ternip 1 big root
- 1 Thank you all-powerful beans and fruits for the gift of pure brewed soy sauce, I have been using all-word soy sauce myself, the taste is very mellow.
- 2 Wash and peel the radish and cut off the head and tail.
- 3 Section.
- 4 Half-cut again.
- 5 Slice and put into a basin. Sprinkle salt and mix well. Marinate for 1.5 to 2 hours. (When pickling, its better to press some heavy things on the radish, so that the radish can get out of the water quickly.)
- 6 Look at the pot, theres so much water, pour it out, leaving only radishes.
- 7 Pour in ten thousand words to make soy sauce.
- 8 The amount of sugar varies from person to person. If you like sweet radish, put more sugar. If you like sour radish, put less sugar. I put about 2-3 spoons, like sweet taste.
- 9 Pour in some white vinegar.
- 10 Put aside — plum, hip-hop, plum into the radish taste is very good, oh, plum is the kind of salt plum.
- 11 Put all the ingredients in a clean oil-free bottle, mix them by hand, and then put them in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. (The longer the pickling time is, the more sour the radish tastes.)