Suddenly, my family told me to settle the dinner by myself, so I dug out a piece of sour cabbage left in the refrigerator and lean meat shredded by my mother, and made a delicious dish of pickled vegetable and pork vermicelli!
Food Material List
- 1 Marinated shredded pork Depending on your preferences, as appropriate
- 2 Sour cabbage Girls have a big slap in the face.
- 3 Bagged Vegetable Vermicelli A block
- 1 Salt, raw soy sauce, raw meal and lean meat are stirred evenly and cured. This is the meat left over from my mothers cooking the day before. It has been oiled by my mother, that is to say, it is ripe. Just to my liking, this stir-frying can be more fragrant.~
- 2 Home purchased bagged Vetiver fans take a ball out, soak well, I use warm water bubble, can quickly soak soft.~
- 3 Fried delicious pickled cabbage purchased by my mother and cut into strips
- 4 Small dried chili pepper, take a few shredded, dry fragrance, fried in vermicelli pickles fragrant~
- 5 After all the ingredients are cut, heat the pan, put in some oil, stir-fry the shredded meat (because the shredded meat I use is half-cooked, so slightly stir-fry to a little burnt, but I like it personally).
- 6 Then add shredded kimchi and dried chilli to stir-fry the fragrance. (This step is because the chilli chokes and forgets to take photos.)
- 7 Then take out the soaked vetch powder and throw it into the pot to stir-fry with the pickles and chillies. During the stir-frying process, I added a bit of raw soybean sauce to make the color of the Chinese vetch powder look more appetizing!
- 8 At this time, I found that I fried a little dry, a little pasty rhythm, I added a proper amount of water to the pot, stir-fry a few times, then cover the lid, decided to let the baking powder soft and collapsed a little, I like it.
- 9 After baking for a while, open the lid and stir-fry with a little pepper and a little salt (pepper is a personal preference, as for salt, dont put too much, just a little, because pickles are salted, meat is salted, this little salt is just for the sake of lard powder)
- 10 Stir-fry slightly until vermicelli and pickles are evenly mixed. Turn off the heat and set the pan on top.