Pork belly soup has many kinds of collocations, such as fresh Qinshi pork belly soup, pork belly chicken and so on. It tastes a little sour in summer and is more appetizing. So today we have sour vegetable pork belly soup.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork stomach Half
- 2 Celery Few
- 3 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut 1 pieces
- 4 White pepper Few
- 5 salt Few
- 1 1. Slice pork belly, cook in cold water, cover the pot and turn to medium heat for 30 minutes. The soup turns Milky white.
- 2 1. Sauerkraut is sold in markets and supermarkets, slanting; 2. When the soup is milky white enough, put the sauerkraut in the boil for 5 minutes; 3. Add a little salt before leaving the pot (the belly will harden if the salt comes out of the pot earlier).
- 3 Cut the coriander or celery and put it in a bowl.
- 4 Pour the soup into a bowl of coriander, sprinkle a little white pepper, and finish.