Every time we eat pitaya, the skin is thrown away directly; in fact, the pity is that the Pitaya skin is very nutritious and discarded; but we havent eaten pitaya skin, and we dont know what it tastes like; so, we want to first mix pitaya skin into mud, then mix it with flour to make roses, the color must be very good; but after steaming, its silly. Look, before going to the pot, it was red roses, but after steaming, how did they turn orange ~
Food Material List
- 1 Pitaya 53g
- 2 flour 100g
- 3 Sugar 20g
- 4 yeast 2G
- 5 butter 15g
- 1 Separate the pulp from the skin of a Pitaya
- 2 Then cut off the outermost surface of the Dragon skin, leaving the left middle layer, and rinse it with clean water.
- 3 Cut it up and put it in the cooking cup.
- 4 Start the magic wand and whip it into mud
- 5 Pour into a small bowl filled with flour, sugar and yeast.
- 6 Then knead it into a smooth dough and cover it for 24 hours.
- 7 Then knead it into a smooth dough and cover it for 24 hours.
- 8 The next night, take out the dough, add a little butter and knead it into a smooth back cover for half an hour.
- 9 Twist into strips, divide small doses of different sizes, and sprinkle with a little dry powder.
- 10 Flatten
- 11 Roll it into a circle with six skins/groups, two small heads and two large ones at the end, and four large ones in the middle.
- 12 Then rub another strip to the bottom and roll it up gently from the bottom.
- 13 Use a knife to cut everything in the middle.
- 14 Place the cut face down and two fire dragon skin roses will be ready.
- 15 Put the roses in the steamer with a cage.
- 16 After boiling water, put it into the pot and cover the fire.
- 17 Steam for 10-15 minutes
- 18 Time is up. Turn off the fire and take down the steamer.