Watching a Taiwanese food show, following the video science of Taiwanese chef Guo Xingfu~
Food Material List
- 1 gluten
- 2 Mushrooms
- 3 Bean curd
- 1 The video uses noodles, which I havent heard of on my side, so I use gluten. Should it be a thing? Instead of the taste of lean meat, gluten dicing is too big to cut T ^ T or should be diced! Dont slack into pieces. T ^ T mushroom instead of meat skin. Cut lilac mushroom too little. Next time, improve T ^ T. Cut tofu. Tofu too much T ^ T One person eats, and finally boils out a big pot…
- 2 Pour oil in a hot pan, slightly more oil. It is recommended not to stick the pan.
- 3 Stir-fry gluten for 5 minutes until fragrance comes out. In the video, Jiao Xiang is said to be fragrant.
- 4 Stir-fried mushroom cubes, and a little mushroom at home, I also added it together… It turns out to be a big pot… T^T
- 5 Stir-fry ginger powder, then spicy bean paste (we dont have spicy bean paste, we use spicy soybean paste cooked with hemp), soy sauce 2 tablespoons, sugar 1 tablespoon
- 6 Heating water, a little more, because the gluten will absorb water more, add 5 spices powder 1 teaspoon (5 spices powder added more bitter)
- 7 Pour in the tofu cubes and turn them over. Add a tablespoon of the sauce cucumber juice (the remaining sauce after the sauce cucumber is eaten). After boiling, roll for 5 minutes.
- 8 Finally, with a large spoon of glutinous rice flour water, I dont like Gouqin very much, so I didnt do this step.
- 9 Prepare a bowl of rice~