A good meal! This dish was cooked at the family dinner today! Less light!
Food Material List
- 1 lean meat
- 2 Pickled Ginger
- 3 pickled pepper
- 4 Garlic bolt
- 5 Liquor, Raw Sauce, Sugar, Chicken Powder, Ingot Powder!
- 1 Pickled ginger, pickled pepper! If not, you can also go to the vegetable farm to buy pickles!
- 2 Lean meat, pickled pepper, pickled ginger, garlic seedlings ready!
- 3 Cut lean meat into minced meat, pickle ginger, pickle pepper into minced, garlic seedlings into small segments!
- 4 Minced meat with a little cooking wine, chicken essence, half a spoon of salt, a little sugar ingot powder, add some garlic seedlings together to knead and marinate into taste!
- 5 Pour the vegetable oil into the hot pot and pour the marinated minced meat into it!
- 6 Quickly slip open and stir-fry until the color is white! __________
- 7 Pour in a little cooking wine, a little raw smoke, a fragrance!
- 8 Pour in ginger and fry garlic seedlings in a pan. (Because ginger is salty and minced meat is salted, no salt is needed when frying.)
- 9 Ginger with minced meat, garlic sprouts all the fragrance are fused together, its OK to put it on a plate! _________
- 10 Does it feel like saliva is coming down?