Pork belly wrapped chicken is one of our Hakka dishes. As the name implies, pork belly wrapped chicken is the whole chicken stuffed into the pork belly. This soup is very suitable for pregnant women because it is supplemented with pepper, Radix astragali, Codonopsis pilosula, white fruit, wolfberry and other medicinal materials. So almost every pregnant Hakka woman will eat pork belly wrapped chicken to supplement the nutrition needed by her body. So it also has a beautiful name “Phoenix reincarnates in the womb”. It means that pregnant women have their children early. There are many ways to pack chicken with pork belly. After years of improvement, it has become a common food for people with deficiency of body and stomach cold. Roughly speaking, there are some differences in the medicinal materials, but they all praise the chickens delicious, fragrant and delicious taste. The crispness and sweetness of pork belly are mixed with the peppers spicy, warm but not spicy, and the taste is delicious. Today, this pork-bellied chicken is the most common and easiest way for Hakka people. There are no medicines added. After all, not all medicines are suitable for everyone. In any case, good food is the absolute truth.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork stomach 1 only
- 2 Free range chicken 1 only
- 1 Soak pork belly in cold water for about 20 minutes to remove impurities floating on pork belly. Scrape the white fat off the belly with a knife or scissors. Turn the pork belly upside down and rub it repeatedly with crude salt and flour. Clean the mucus (if there is too much mucus, you can also rub the pork belly with white vinegar or rice vinegar for about 2 minutes). Rub the pork belly with a little peanut oil to taste, rinse it and turn it back.
- 2 Pour a little peanut oil and rub the pork belly to taste. Rinse and turn back.
- 3 Wash the local chicken (because its stewed directly, I dont have any water) and stuff it in the belly of the pig.
- 4 Put pepper granules into pork belly (first stir-fry pepper slightly out of aroma, so it works better), smash pepper, if stir-fry it will have more flavor (no powder), the amount of pepper depends on the taste of the individual. Pregnancy did not dare to eat too spicy, so did not smash or fried.
- 5 Seal the opening with a toothpick.
- 6 Place the wrapped pork belly in a stew cup and add four small bowls of water to stew for two hours.
- 7 Pick up the stewed pork belly, cut it into strips, then heat it in a stew cup, add salt to season, and a pot of strong fragrant pork belly chicken soup can be eaten.
- 8 Pork-bellied chicken is not only a unique way of eating, but also a special way of eating, to eat step by step. Step 1: Drink the original soup. The soup is milky white in colour, thick and medium with a clear taste. First of all, it has a hot pepper fragrance straight into the taste bud. Then there is the sweetness of pork belly, the delicacy of chicken and the mellowness of medicinal materials. They are not greasy or greasy, and have a long aftertaste. It is not too bad to call them “the first soup in the world”. Step 2: Eat pork belly and chicken. Although the pork belly and chicken have been cooked for so long, the taste is not affected at all. The pork belly is crisp and elastic, the skin of the chicken is smooth, the chicken is tender and the flavor of the chicken is strong. If it is eaten with onion and ginger seasoning, the taste is more delicious and tastes like icing on the cake. At present, hot pot with pork belly and chicken is popular in restaurants outside, with two additional steps:
Step 3: Drink mushroom soup and dried vegetable soup. Pork belly and chicken are almost eaten, and then mushrooms, dried vegetables and other side dishes are added to the soup. Lentinus edodes into the pot, can make the pepper taste gradually invisible, pork belly chicken immediately turned into thick soup Mushroom stewed chicken. When dried vegetables are put in, they will be full of meat and mushroom flavor, making a pot of thick soup delicious and sweet. Step 4 < br /> Eat other delicacies. After tasting the dried vegetable soup, you can use it as a hot pot and rinse other delicacies according to your own preferences, such as meat, fungi, vegetables, seafood, bean products… What do you want to do?