Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 1kg
- 1 Cut the meat into 1.5 cm cubes, add a small amount of water to boil, water and dry oil out of 1/3.
- 2 After 1/3 of the oil is dried, fry the meat yellowish, set aside and wash the pan.
- 3 Put 50ml in the pan and melt the sugar into brown.
- 4 Put the fried meat in the stir-fry and color it.
- 5 Add soy sauce, salt and stir-fry
- 6 Mix seasoning wine, straw, star anise and fragrant leaves well. Steam in a large bowl for 40-50 minutes (adjust the time according to the taste). Stir-fry in a frying pan until the soup is half dry.