I always thought it was a craftsmanship dish. The result is very simple.
Food Material List
- 1 Fine flowers 500g
- 2 Liquor and Spirits 1 tablespoon
- 3 Cooking wine 4 tablespoons
- 4 White granulated sugar, ice sugar Few
- 5 Green Chinese onion 1 roots
- 6 ginger 1 capitulum
- 7 Star anise 3
- 8 Broccoli Half a tree
- 1 Preparations: Cut five flowers, slice ginger, cut onion and wash anise.
- 2 Boiling meat: Pour cold water into the pot, add meat, turn off the fire 1-2 minutes after boiling, and remove. Note: Keep the broth and cook the meat later.
- 3 Fried meat: Pour oil in the pan and heat it. Add ginger, scallion and anise and stir-fry the cooked meat until golden brown on the surface. Note: Stir fry all the time to ensure uniformity.
- 4 Coloring. Open the fire, add sugar to the remaining oil, stir-fry until brown, pour in the fried meat, quickly stir-fry and color.
- 5 Pour in ice sugar, white wine, cooking wine and soup for pork. Cook over low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- 6 Spare dishes: Broccoli cooked, pull out the dish for reserve.
- 7 When the meat is cooked to this degree, the fire can be turned off.
- 8 Pendulum, finished!