Food Material List
- 1 flour
- 2 Pork
- 3 Celery
- 4 eggplant
- 1 Add some salt to the flour and beat an egg in. When mixing noodles, add an egg. Dumplings made with this kind of noodles will not stick and break their stomachs. They taste delicious and look beautiful.
- 2 Slowly add water to the flour and whisk the flour into floccules with chopsticks.
- 3 Use your hands to make the noodles even, cover them and put them aside.
- 4 Wash eggplant and cut into strips.
- 5 Lets put it in a hot pot.
- 6 Remove and soak in cold water.
- 7 Wash celery.
- 8 Lets also put it in a hot pot.
- 9 Save it and soak it in cold water.
- 10 Cut celery into small pieces.
- 11 Extrude excess water and put it into the feeding basin. Be careful not to pour out the vegetable water and keep it in the meat filling.
- 12 Eggplant is also cut into pieces and put in.
- 13 Pour a spoonful of oil and mix well.
- 14 Rinse pork after soaking. I bought that piece of meat in the front slot and elbow nest. Its thinner. In fact, the pork with fat and thin 37 pieces is the best filling.
- 15 Chop with scallions and ginger into fillings.
- 16 Put it in the feeding bowl and add some beef flour to freshen it up.
- 17 Mix the liquids such as liquor and soy sauce.
- 18 Slowly mix in the vegetable juice that was squeezed out before, stirring vigorously in one direction.
- 19 Add salt, pepper and oyster oil and mix well.
- 20 Pour in the pepper oil that has been fried and cooled beforehand.
- 21 Mix well.
- 22 Put the stuffing in.
- 23 Add some sesame oil and mix well. The dumpling filling is ready.
- 24 Knead the dough well and twist it into strips to form a dough.
- 25 Sprinkle hand powder and press flat, pay attention to stand up and press, otherwise it is not round.
- 26 Rake dumpling skins with a rolling stick.
- 27 Make dumplings and cook them.
Keep in mind the principle of “boiling skins in an open pot and covering stuffing”. Dont cover the dumplings after they are boiled. Cover the dumplings when they are all floating. Boil them and then add a small bowl of cold water. Boil them again and then add a bowl of cold water. Cook the dumplings again and then boil them. Sprinkle salt in the pot before boiling dumplings to prevent sticking.