Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork 250g
- 2 starch 50g
- 3 salt 5g
- 4 sugar 5g
- 5 Sparerib sauce
- 1 Pig lean meat cut into pieces, with a knife back.
- 2 Grab even with starch, and the meat will be tenderer if you grab more for a while!
- 3 Deep-fry in a frying pan until golden on both sides. Remove.
- 4 Leave some oil in the pan, put two pieces of garlic, pork chops, sugar, salt, water, cover the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- 5 Stir-fry with sparerib sauce until cooked.
- 6 Finished product drawings