Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin 250g
- 1 1. Remove the pork fascial fat and cut it into small pieces.
- 2 2. Add water to the pot and boil ginger slices and scallions over high heat. After boiling, fish for bleeding water. Turn to low heat and boil until soft and rotten, about 30 minutes.
- 3 3. Cook well, cool down and crush with a spoon, or put in a clean bag and crush with a rolling pin;
- 4 4. Add raw and old sauce, salt, sugar and cooking wine, stir well and pour into a medium-heat-dried frying pan. Stir continuously for about 20 minutes. You can use the meat floss program directly with the bread machine. If the meat floss is not delicate enough, you can use the dry grinding of the machine to break it up a little
- 5 5. Pour it into a glass jar to seal after cooling and finish eating as soon as possible. If you like hot food, you can add chili powder.