Food Material List
- 1 Pork hind leg meat 250g
- 1 After purchasing the minced meat, chop it by hand, then add all the ingredients except honey and sesame. Stir clockwise, stirring a little longer, the taste will be better.
- 2 Spread a layer of tin paper and oil on it. Put the minced meat on it. Cover it with a fresh-keeping film. Make the minced meat stick thin (about 2 mm) and pay attention to uniformity.
- 3 Remove the film and put it on the grill (use the grill carefully, dont put the pan below), and bake for 15 minutes at 170 degrees above and below the middle layer.
- 4 After 15 minutes, take it out, coat it with honey water, sprinkle it with sesame (the honey water is slightly thicker), and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes. Take it out after < br /> 10 minutes, turn it over, coat it with honey water and sprinkle it with sesame (I use fried sesame, if its raw, add it when the meat is first stirred), and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5 At this last 15 minute step, always observe the situation in the oven, do not let the edges too hot, if burnt can be appropriately shortened time.
- 6 Cut out the edge focus and store it in small pieces.