Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin Half Jin
- 2 onion One
- 3 Egg Four
- 1 Pork tenderloin cut two or three cm thick slices, with the back of the knife to send meat, so that the meat ribs will be more tender.
- 2 Cooking wine, soy sauce and pepper will evenly sift the tenderloin meat.
- 3 Cut the onion into shreds and set aside.
- 4 The fillets are wrapped in starch, eggs, and bread crumbs are fried in a frying pan.
- 5 Beat two eggs well and add a little water and soy sauce.
- 6 Stir-fry onions until soft. Add egg juice until it solidifies.
- 7 Sprinkle onion eggs with rice, and add sliced pork steak. Lets eat! I wont tell you that my husband ate two big bowls!