Lean porridge with preserved eggs is a very classic tonic porridge. I made adjustments according to the materials at hand, replaced lean porridge with sausage, and boiled a pot of warm porridge with casserole.
Food Material List
- 1 rice 150g
- 2 Preserved egg 2
- 3 Sausage One root
- 1 Prepare a cup of rice 150 grams.
- 2 First, soak rice in water for about 30 minutes.
- 3 Prepare preserved eggs and sausages.
- 4 Sausage, preserved eggs and scallions are cut into small dices and onions.
- 5 Pour enough water into the casserole and put the soaked rice after boiling.
- 6 After boiling again, use chopsticks to set up the lid of the pot and cook it in low heat for 30 minutes. In the middle, use a spoon to glue the pot several times to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- 7 When the rice porridge is thick and the porridge oil is on the surface (30 minutes later), add the sausage and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 8 10 minutes later, add the preserved eggs.
- 9 Cook for 5 minutes and add onions.
- 10 After stirring and boiling the pot, add a proper amount of salt and serve.