Classic Portuguese Egg Tart ~Homemade Tapi (Baking is a magic without a threshold! A clear and crisp sound, the fragrance of happiness. As a hobby, this warm stomach also warm heart! )
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 125g
- 2 water 65g
- 3 Yolk 2
- 4 salt 1g
- 5 Sugar (and noodles) Half spoon
- 6 Sugar (tower liquid) 40g
- 7 Butter (noodles) 20g
- 8 butter 65g
- 9 Condensed milk 5g
- 10 milk 80g
- 11 whipping cream 110g
- 1 Prepare raw materials, noodles and good.
- 2 After smooth kneading with flour, salt, half spoon of sugar, butter and 20g water, wrap it in a fresh-keeping film, and then refrigerate for half an hour.
- 3 Butter 65g dried into thin slices.
- 4 Dry the noodles, put the butter in and wrap it.
- 5 Dried into a regular rectangle. Four folds are good (first fold, then fold). )
- 6 Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Then dry the rectangle, fold it four times and put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Again. (Three times in total)
- 7 Dry the noodles again and roll them in rolls. Cut the dough into pieces and stick it on top.
- 8 Make a picture with your thumb.
- 9 The final tower liquid. Heat the sugar in the milk until it melts.
- 10 Put light butter, condensed milk and yolk into milk and mix well.
- 11 Put in the mould. It must be seven points full, not too much.
- 12 Preheat oven at 210 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Upper oven~
- 13 Out of the pot~