Share my blog from Sina [email protected] Piang Bear: http: xiaopiangxiong.blog.163.com in winter, I always like to do some sweet and warm things: go shopping, shuttle in the shopping mall with bright lights and festive atmosphere; go to dinner, no matter how cold it is outside, the table you sit around will always be fragrant, warm and comfortable; To bake, heart and soul
Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten powder 118g
- 2 High gluten powder 15g
- 3 Unsalted Butter 100g
- 4 Fine white sugar 42.5g
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 pure water 60g (about)
- 7 egg-yolk yellow 2
- 8 whipping cream 100g
- 9 Pure milk 70g
- 1 Prepare the raw materials for making egg tart skin: 1. Low gluten powder 110g + high gluten powder 15g < br /> 2, salt-free butter 20g (melt into liquid) + salt-free butter 80g (slice) = 100g < br /> 3, spongy sugar 2.5G + salt 1g < br /> 4, pure water 60g (about)
- 2 Mix two kinds of flour, salt, sugar and liquid butter, slowly add pure water and knead into dough.
- 3 After kneading the dough, flatten it a little, wrap it in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to relax it.
- 4 During the refrigeration of dough, we prepare egg tart water,
raw materials: egg yolk 2 broken
soft sugar 40g < br/> animal light cream 100g < br/> pure milk 70g < br/> low gluten flour 7-8g
- 5 Pour the above ingredients into a bowl and stir evenly (the sugar melts completely and the flour is not caked).
- 6 Then we will deal with the sliced butter just mentioned, prepare a fresh-keeping bag < br /> and spread the butter in the bag as flat as possible.
- 7 Press the rectangular cake with a rolling pin. The thickness is about 2-3 mm.
Press it well and put it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- 8 Remove loosely refrigerated dough
- 9 1. Roll the dough into a rectangular shape (about 2-3 times the length of the butter cake)
2, place the frozen butter cake in the middle
3, fold it in right and left
4, re-roll the rectangular bread with butter (about 2 mm thick)
- 10 Roll it up like this~
- 11 Cut into small pieces 1 cm thick
- 12 You can see layers of feeling, butter and bread are intertwined.
- 13 As shown below, the small dough is dipped in flour and pressed along the egg tart moulds with your hands.
Note: Thin and even, especially at the bottom, must be thin, or there will be water or not crisp when baked.
- 14 Ah, oh, a little bit too much. Ha-ha. Come on, guys.~
- 15 When the tart skin is ready, it needs to relax for 20 minutes. It can be placed in a low temperature place or refrigerated.
This can avoid retraction when baking for a while and prevent the overflow of tart water. < br /> then pour in egg tart water, about 70%, do not be too full.
- 16 Preheat oven at 220 degrees for 5 minutes and bake at 220 degrees for 20 minutes (first 15 minutes in the middle, then 5 minutes in the top).
- 17 Take out the fragrant drip and start it! Would you like to try < br />?
Note: Thin and even, especially at the bottom, must be thin, or bake out will have water, not crisp.