This dish was made before. My husband wanted to eat noodles crabs. He had never done it before. Seeing that there were live swimming crabs in the market, he bought some to go home. Later, it came to my mind that when I was a child, my mother made it out of June yellow. Anyway, it doesnt matter. Its delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Swimming crab 3 only
- 2 flour 100g
- 3 Scallion 2 trees
- 4 ginger 3-4 tablets
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 Soy sauce 15ml
- 7 sugar 15g
- 8 Shaoxing rice wine 15ml
- 9 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the swimming crab with water, remove the umbilical cord and cut it in half with a knife. Dip the cut in the flour and let the dry flour seal the crab meat and crab yellow in the crab shell. Chop onions and ginger and set aside
- 2 The oil in the medium-heat pot is 70% hot. The crabs dipped in the flour side are picked up with chopsticks and fried in the oil. After the flour is solidified and fixed, they are taken out. All crabs are fried in turn. Then all the crabs are fried in the pot until the color of the crab shell turns red and the oil is drained out.
- 3 Stir-fry all the crabs in the saucepan, stir-fry the rice wine evenly, then add raw soy sauce, sugar, salt and water, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4 Mix the remaining flour with a little water to make a thick flour paste. Pour it into the pot and stir it up quickly, so that the paste is evenly wrapped on the crab.