Food Material List
- 1 Leek
- 2 White Shrimp/Other Shrimp
- 1 Rinse prawns and drain them. Cut leek into segments.
- 2 When the oil is heated for about 8 minutes, put the dried shrimp into the oil pan, stir-fry quickly over high heat, and spray a little cooking wine after the shrimp shell turns red.
- 3 Add the cut leek and stir-fry with shrimp for 3 minutes.
- 4 Sprinkle a little delicious, and add a small pinch of sugar, stir-fry for a minute, when the leek fragrance out, you can come out of the pot!