I like this dish very much, but I didnt take pictures, but the steps of cooking are very detailed. If you like this dish, you can cook it. It tastes good!
Food Material List
- 1 Beans 300g
- 2 Potato 400g
- 1 The beans are shortened and the potatoes are cut into thick strips.
- 2 Cut garlic into garlic powder and soybean sauce into small pieces.
- 3 Soak the potatoes in water for 1 hour and then remove them.
- 4 Pour some vegetable oil into the pan and stir-fry the soybean sauce and pepper in low heat when 50% is hot. Remove and reserve.
- 5 Pour vegetable oil into the pan and stir-fry garlic.
- 6 Stir-fry potato chips
- 7 Stir-fry until potato chips are transparent. Stir-fry beans for 3 minutes.
- 8 Add half a bowl of water, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 9 Add soybean sauce, pepper, sauce, raw sauce, a little salt and sugar
- 10 Stir-fry well over low heat until beans are cooked.