Food Material List
- 1 Potato 2
- 2 cheese 3 tablets
- 3 A little corn oil
- 1 Cut the potatoes into wolf teeth and pull them in boiling water until they are ripe.
- 2 Take three slices of cheese and heat the corn oil. Turn off the heat and melt at the remaining temperature.
- 3 Drain the potato chips and cool them for later use.
- 4 Pour the cheese into the potato chips and fry it.
- 5 There are children in the house. They are not very dry, and they are very milky and easy to digest. It tastes great with Thousand Island Sauce and homemade strawberry sauce.