Coke cake originated in France, and later introduced to Japan, and flourished in Japan. Coke cake French is croquette, Japanese is koroke, homonym similar to “Coke cake”, so our people call it Coke cake, allusion is so simple! However, in other words, the traditional coke cake is fried food, crisp appearance and soft and delicious inside, so that you can satisfy the taste at the same time, but also absorb a high amount of calories, so it is not good for health, or weight loss. As long as this delicacy is slightly improved, it can become a healthy food for the public. You only need an oven to make fried food, instantly become low-fat and healthy. If you dont have an oven, you can make this food into beef mashed potatoes, and it tastes great. Share from @Jianmen Kitchen
Food Material List
- 1 1 potato 300g
- 2 Beef or pork 150g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 onion 13
- 5 breadcrumbs 30g
- 6 Whole wheat flour or flour 30g
- 7 oil Appropriate amount
- 8 Pepper, salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Ingredients: 1 potato (about 300 g), 150 g beef (or pork), 1 egg, 1/3 onion, 40 g bread crumb, 30 g whole wheat flour (originally flour), appropriate amount of oil, pepper and salt.
- 2 First, peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Steam them in a pot. Complete other steps during potato cooking.
- 3 Cut onions and stir beef into fillings in a blender. If you go to the vegetable market or supermarket to buy meat, there may be a special meat grinder over there, so that they can stir up the meat paste.
- 4 Heat in a non-stick pan, pour in some oil, add onions and stir-fry until fragrant, stir-fry for one minute.
- 5 Stir-fry the beef filling until it is almost white and cooked. Then add some salt and pepper and stir well.
- 6 Steamed potatoes are pressed into mud, with a little salt and pepper added.
- 7 Mix well.
- 8 Mix fried onion beef with mashed potatoes. Mix well. Childrens boots without ovens can be eaten directly at this step, and they are delicious.
- 9 Then knead the beef mashed potatoes into several small balls, the size of the balls depends on their preferences. The final product is made into a cake, you can also pre-knead into a cake of mashed potatoes, or later shape. PS: I brought disposable gloves.
- 10 Put the potato balls in order: wrap the whole wheat flour first, then the egg liquid, and finally wrap the bread chaff. Then knead and press the semi-finished product into a round cake shape.
- 11 Place oven paper on the baking tray and potato cakes on it.
- 12 The oven is preheated 200 degrees ahead of time and baked for about 15 minutes.
- 13 The final product is not as crisp and salient as fried. Its appearance is crisp, its interior is smooth, and its taste is good, at least more than the healthy N of fried, which is the key.
- 14 Out of the oven, set a plate.