Its a pity that the leftovers at home are thrown away. Lets turn waste into treasure. Ha-ha! Curry flavor is my favorite!
Food Material List
- 1 Cooked rice Dual share
- 2 Potato One
- 3 Red pepper A small one
- 4 green pepper A small one
- 5 Pork A small piece
- 6 Curry cubes Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut all the above materials into dices first
- 2 Heat the oil in the pan. Put down the diced meat, green pepper, red pepper and potatoes in turn.
- 3 Add two bowls of water, about 500 ml. Boil over high heat for 10 minutes.
- 4 Turn off the heat, put curry cubes in, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5 After cooking, put the hot white rice on the plate and pour curry on it. The curry pieces bought in the supermarket have been put in all kinds of condiments, so there is no need to add salt!