Food Material List
- 1 Curry powder Appropriate amount
- 2 Small potatoes Three
- 3 Carrot Half root
- 4 Scallion Three roots
- 1 Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut them into pieces, and boil hot water in the pot (childrens shoes without cooking can cook at this time, hot rice with leftovers)
- 2 When the water is boiled, put the potatoes and carrots in it, and prepare a bowl of drinking water. Put the right amount of curry powder in it and stir it evenly.
- 3 When the potatoes are boiled, the grains are inserted with chopsticks, and the potatoes and carrots can be fished out by turning off the fire.
- 4 Bring the heat to a low heat, pour a little oil into the pan, put the boiled potatoes and carrots in, then put in the curry water, salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, and cook slowly.
- 5 When the rice is cooked, serve it in a bowl, turn it upside down on a plate, pour curry potatoes and carrots on the rice, sprinkle onions, and finish.