Fried food, although not suitable to eat more, but sometimes can not help, but also want to eat special. Then what shall I do? Well, eat as little as possible.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 150g
- 2 Chinese yam 50g
- 1 Potatoes and yam are ready for use.
- 2 Steam in a pan.
- 3 Mash the potatoes into mud.
- 4 Chinese yam peeled and diced.
- 5 Milk is ready for use (I use skimmed milk).
- 6 Add a little glutinous rice flour to the mashed potatoes.
- 7 Add yam.
- 8 Add chicken essence, salt, pepper and milk.
- 9 Stir to make it mixed evenly.
- 10 Then put it in the prepared bread crumb.
- 11 Wrap bread chaff on both sides.
- 12 Deep fry in a frying pan.
- 13 Fried until golden on both sides.
- 14 Remove the loading plate.
- 15 Before serving, pour Thai sweet and hot sauce on it.
Fried food should not be eaten more at a time.