This baked chicken with soy sauce and salt can be eaten hot and cold. You only need to marinate the chicken in advance and put it in a voltage cooker for 10 minutes. So even if you are not good at cooking, you can easily make delicious dishes.
Food Material List
- 1 chicken 1 only
- 1 Clean the chicken viscera and cut it from the abdomen.
- 2 Remove the skin and excess grease from the chickens neck and remove the claws. Cut off the head and buttocks and discard them.
- 3 Make a small half bowl of sauce with proper amount of oil, sugar, regular, raw, pepper and carved wine. Cut ginger into small pieces.
- 4 Spread salt-baked chicken powder evenly inside and outside the chicken.
- 5 Mix ginger granules well.
- 6 Chickens coated with salt-baked chicken powder and ginger grains were first covered with fresh-keeping film and refrigerated for half an hour.
- 7 Pour the sauce into the chicken and massage it with your hands for a while.
- 8 Put the chicken in the fresh-keeping bag together with the seasoning sauce, roll it back and forth to make it uniformly colored and tasty, put it in the refrigerator overnight, and turn it several times in the middle.
- 9 Pour the marinated chicken with the sauce into the voltage cooker and set the time to 10 minutes after the power is turned on.
- 10 Take out the chicken and chill it.