My daughter has to wear skirts all day, and these days shes clamouring to wear the white one that can drag down to the ground. Maybe the other day I saw a wedding dress exhibition affected. I said it was a wedding dress. When you grow up and marry as a bride, she said, “Ive married ** as a groom” (a little boy in her class), and then my skirts. Son was passed through by her one by one, smelling beautiful in front of the mirror. This is to help her fulfill her wish to wear a long skirt.
Food Material List
- 1 Mushroom 100g
- 2 Carrot 1 roots
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 noodle 250g
- 1 Tear the mushrooms into small pieces, cut the carrots into shreds, and cut the garlic seedlings into segments.
- 2 Boil the noodles first.
- 3 Take an egg and separate the egg yolk.
- 4 Spread the protein into a cake in a pan.
- 5 Fry carrots in a frying pan.
- 6 Stir-fry mushrooms until soft.
- 7 Stir-fry the cooked leached noodles, add salt and sauce.
- 8 Finally, put the garlic seedlings into the pot.
- 9 Cut the spread protein into a face shape and place it on a plate, surrounded by fried noodles for hair.
- 10 Cut seaweed into wafers for eyes.
- 11 Decorate carrots into bows and ham sausages into mouths.
- 12 Finally, lay the purple cabbage on the bottom and decorate the necklace and lace with salad dressing.