Super simple lazy fried rice
Food Material List
- 1 Leftovers Bowl
- 2 Potato One
- 3 Corn grain Appropriate amount
- 4 Sausage Appropriate amount
- 5 One egg
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 soy sauce Ordinary spoon 3 spoons
- 8 Cooking wine Ordinary spoon 4 spoons
- 1 Potatoes of one size are my own size. I use them ripe and cut them into dices.
- 2 The packages frozen in the corn kernels supermarket are as delicious and convenient as those bought in the frozen corn kernels supermarket.
- 3 Sausage can be used with my favorite sausage I use is home-cooked sausage
- 4 Break eggs one at a time.
- 5 Stir-fry the prepared ingredients, corn, potatoes, cloves, sausages in a pan for about two minutes, then add the egg mixture and stir-fry until cooked.
- 6 Stir-fry a bowl of cold leftovers in a pot until the rice grains are separated and add 4 spoons of wine, soy sauce and 3 spoons of stir-fry, then add salt grains until the salt grains are melted.
- 7 Is the color attractive?
- 8 Lazy people cook without falling in love with the kitchen. I also cook with ease of learning.