Food Material List
- 1 Pork and pork 50g
- 2 Chicken breast 80g
- 3 Green Chinese onion 60g
- 4 Peanut meat 40g
- 1 Cut the pork and chicken into 1 cm cubes. Cut the hot and dry < br /> pepper into knots. Leave the scallions white and cut the ginger and garlic peeled < br /> slices.
- 2 Cut diced chicken with salt, cooking wine and starch and mix < br /> to marinate for a moment. Pour the oil into the pan and fry the diced chicken with < br /> peanut cold oil in a small frying pan until crisp. Cool and set aside.
- 3 Take a small bowl, pour in the old sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar, < br /> starch and water to mix into the sauce. Pour oil in the pan, < br /> 7 minutes heat, add pepper and dried pepper fragrance, then add < br /> diced meat to stir-fry in medium heat, then pour in onion, ginger and garlic and continue < br /> stir-fry.
- 4 Then pour in the sauce and stir-fry. After the sauce is collected, turn off the fire and pour the cooked flowers < br /> raw rice into the sauce.
The traditional diced chicken breast meat will taste a little firewood. This dish is rich but not greasy. It adds a better taste to this dish. If it is replaced with skinned chicken leg meat, it will taste delicious.