Food Material List
- 1 Coconut shell 80g
- 2 Powdered Milk 20g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 4 protein 2
- 5 Berry sugar 50g
- 1 Coconut milk powder, low gluten flour and fine sugar are mixed evenly.
- 2 Protein is broken up with chopsticks (no need to use egg whisk, otherwise there will be too many unnecessary bubbles).
- 3 Pour the protein into the mixture in step 1.
- 4 Stir evenly by hand to form a homogeneous dough.
- 5 Take a small piece of dough and twist it into a ball about 2.5 cm in diameter (preferably no more than 2.5 cm).
- 6 Roll the dough into small balls and put it into the baking pan. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees, middle layer, about 25 minutes. Baked coconut balls have crisp appearance and crisp interior.
This coconut ball, baking temperature and time is very important, with a slightly lower temperature, a longer time to bake, in order to roast thoroughly, so that the internal taste crisp.